Advertisement
Advertisement

Forums » Suggestions & Wishes

BeGone for iOS and Android

This topic has been closed.
    • 81 posts
    May 5, 2013 12:15 AM PDT
    Hey guys, its me Ms.Forum Troll xD. I was wondering if there can be an app for BeGone with singleplayer missions and a multiplayer mode which only accepts players using monile devices. I was asking cuz, im apparently stuck to mt iPad and i could really use a good online FPS other than ubestrike and modern combat and brother in arms. I just wish there was an app. I know this might sound crazy but, what the hell, its. just a suggestion. anybody wish for the same? :O
  • May 5, 2013 12:29 AM PDT
    Make a completely new game from scratch based on begone? No...
    • 81 posts
    May 5, 2013 1:28 AM PDT
    not a completely new game xD. The same thing but with bots, missions/ objectives. =P
    • 1345 posts
    May 5, 2013 1:49 AM PDT
    to code AI is something hard.

That's techincally making a new game :P
  • May 5, 2013 2:09 AM PDT
    Yea thats a cool idiea i hope they make it
    • 81 posts
    May 5, 2013 2:36 AM PDT
    we have a supporter here :D
    • 864 posts
    May 5, 2013 3:09 AM PDT
    Though, scripting a game like BeGone is quite hard though with Unity Pro ^_^ ... You can probably convert the BeGone controls and compatibly to Android and iOS. Kinda hard to play BeGone with touch-screen controls though, tried Modern Combat 4: Fallen Nation, really hard to look around and control (You need three hands to play Lawlz)
    • 5 posts
    May 5, 2013 4:33 AM PDT
    MC3 is fallen nation btw, and its really easy to control. I play multiplayer like almost everyday :D . U guys should consider BeGone Mobile.
    • 1 posts
    May 5, 2013 4:37 AM PDT
    i would love to be a moderator
    • 166 posts
    May 5, 2013 4:39 AM PDT
    Too much effort that wouldn't be worth the result. I'd rather the devs were focusing on improving the game we already have.instead of making something completly different.
    • 5 posts
    May 5, 2013 4:40 AM PDT
    it wont be completely different, it should be the same, u know, a pocket edition =P
    • 166 posts
    May 5, 2013 4:43 AM PDT
    Yeah, but all the current stuff for BeGone now would have to be optimized. Not to mention a brand new control system. That wouldn't happen overnight...
    • 5 posts
    May 5, 2013 4:44 AM PDT
    Mincraft PE was used as a test zone for the full version, for example quartz came on PE first. maybe BeGone can test its new maps there?. Just wondering ya know, i really look forward to this being made. Plz somebody make BeGone PE/Mobile =D
    • 864 posts
    May 5, 2013 12:50 PM PDT

Android and iOS are very hackable. What will happen if they put it for $0.99 ? People can easily get the game for free. People can edit the documents in the game and change the values in the game ? For example, if you take Modern Combat 4, you want to hack ammo, will easily done. Just go search one and you will find one. Battle Bears got hacked with infinte ammo and grenades. If making BeGone into iOS and Android versions, will concern it being hackable.

The controls are very difficult, if you notice in Modern Combat 4, you can jump or anything, in BeGone there is a scoreboard, jump, sprint, aim, reload, buy, weapon switching. I mean its very difficult because you need quick hands to switch back a and forth. We can possibly remove one of the controls but it just doesn't seem to be the original BeGone.

This post was edited by Kevin91x at May 5, 2013 12:50 PM PDT
    • 33 posts
    July 16, 2013 2:06 AM PDT
    trust me if it was on android or any mobile device it would be bad.
    • 662 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:16 PM PDT
    *sigh*
    Locked.

Reason: Necro