Advertisement
Advertisement

Forums » General

Be Gone's Next Update

• 81 posts
    October 25, 2012 3:04 PM PDT

I was reading one of the posts in brotherhood in map editor topic and I came in front of a post like this

This post was edited by USAPROShooter694 at October 25, 2012 3:05 PM PDT
    • 649 posts
    October 25, 2012 4:04 PM PDT
    so weird.Just put something from BB.most of BBers know this already D: kkkk
    • 1740 posts
    October 25, 2012 5:35 PM PDT
    Permanent guns! I didn't see this before :O
    • 753 posts
    October 25, 2012 6:17 PM PDT
    it can encourage more suicide rush and less tatic.. and can make the strong team overpowerd(more money = more weapons and attachments). i not tested this, but, i "think"(I am not owner of the truth) that the current system is already great.

maybe only permanent attachments can work better, it can cost a lot, each attachment can give advantages and disadvantages for the gun,.a naked gun still with advantages(and disadvantages, duh) but, you need to buy your weapon/equip every round. it dont make one team with better players overpowerd. ok, it need to be tested.

my personal opinion = maybe can be better if the players need to buy weapons/attachments in every round. in begone, you can get money without many problems, and the attachments is not costly. and with the new "buy menu", all players can buy attachments quickly (just select the weapon and click on attachments which you want).
    • 1780 posts
    October 25, 2012 6:59 PM PDT
    I saw it on BB. Permanent after you die until the match ends. But that would make guns practically free. You can also buy different types of guns and switch them while playing.
    • 1740 posts
    October 25, 2012 7:00 PM PDT
    I agree with wolf. It would be much nicer to just buy attachments every round in-game. In the buy list would be:

Primary
    Secondary
    Tactical
    Attachments

• 753 posts
    October 25, 2012 7:27 PM PDT
    yes, something like it brotherhood.
    and attachments can be divided into 2 parts = primary and secundary, you can see all in your screen : )
    • 1000 posts
    October 25, 2012 7:31 PM PDT
    Yoys, now I can add a flashlight to my mp5 ;P
    • 135 posts
    October 25, 2012 10:07 PM PDT
    TIREUR said:

For no freaking reason?!

• 1740 posts
    October 25, 2012 10:23 PM PDT
    itotAlly said:
    TIREUR said:

For no freaking reason?!

So he doesn't have to use a shotgun xP

• 753 posts
    October 26, 2012 8:58 AM PDT
    a new player join in a sever, you have only a naked mp5 and a naked pistol, your foes have a full equiped guns because they join before you, and because they can unlock all attachments. its dont sound fun.

Permanent guns sound like a rpg with level up/xp system, you need to spend xp(cash) to unlock items.

yes, also, you can hold how many attachments you want, and change then in any place and time in map.. pro prayes can love it, one pro player can use reflex in most time, if this guy see you in long range = select scope and headshot... pro playes can become invencible. and it force us to join at the beginning of each match(if you join after you will be at a disadvantage). you mission, buy a many attachments/weapons you can to win.

///

my suggestion: just keep the current system, all love it, simple and fun. all players are equal. attachments? can be better if you can hold only one of each type per time(one acog, or one reflex-sight, or one scope, or ironsights). the players can think well before equip their weapons. you only may change equipment at the beginning of each round(like the weapons), just buy other attachment( want to remove scope? buy reflex/cco/agoc or iron sights(iron sight cost $0 cash, duh).
    • 770 posts
    October 26, 2012 10:31 AM PDT
    I dont see what the problem is.
    None of us have all the details so none of us are 100% sure what is gonna happen.
    I sorta of like the Permanent Weapons Idea. I cant imagine how more complicated it would be to buy a weapon, fit it out with my attachments and then buy it. Permant weapons fixes that.
    Plus it could be like Permant MP5 cost 50000exp or you could buy it just this round for 10 exp. 2 choices.
  • October 26, 2012 8:04 PM PDT
    I see no problem with permanent weapons. They already said prices may go up. You'll have to buy attachments as-well "Which will probably make or brake the gun" Lol. And honestly, so what if you join a game late, Mp5's are very good weapons, some times better than the M4A1. It has 2 more shots, and does more damage than the M4A1. And, It's free of charge! Lol.

Point is, let the devs experiment, first, and then when we have all the details, make a more accurate judgement. Until then, be patient.
    • 875 posts
    October 26, 2012 8:51 PM PDT
    i dont like this idea of permanent weapons after death
    • 753 posts
    October 27, 2012 7:33 PM PDT

permanent weapons change dramatically the gameplay. begone is fun because its for casual players, or for players who hate the levelup system(combat arms, operation 7, UberStrike, cod, die2ahard..). begone is simple, join any sever, and play, if you play regular, you dont have problem with money, if you play bad, the game help you to(money for team win, help in kill, loyalty..), its cool, all begones players like it. : )

begone not need things like this to hold players(level up system, pay to be good...), i play begone because its fun, not because i want to be a better player(because i have the best items and attachments, i play for long and i unlock all).

can be better if you just buy you weapons/attachments and be happy, you are dead? buy again. the attachments have low cost(depends on the gun).

This post was edited by wolfbr at October 27, 2012 8:55 PM PDT
    • 25 posts
    October 27, 2012 8:17 PM PDT

oh crap... permanent guns.. ill choose the M4A1 or if theres others i will look at it

• 1740 posts
    October 27, 2012 8:51 PM PDT
    I agree with wolfy, permanent guns will be uncanny :(
    • 1780 posts
    October 27, 2012 10:41 PM PDT
    I agree with wolfbr too. permanent guns would take out some of the fun
    • 589 posts
    October 28, 2012 12:50 AM PDT
    i agree with wolf brotherhood and brickie to.. Its less more fun.

But also its getting easier 4 us
  • October 28, 2012 1:21 AM PDT
    Permanent gun of each kind maybe.

• 753 posts
    October 28, 2012 5:11 AM PDT
    if this game were easy, I would not play(i stoped to play redcrucible because i can kill the enemies easily, they are slow, and it is not hard to do headshots.), same for other facebook game, i buy a gun(fb credits) just for fun, and i dont have problem stay in first(similar players have smg with something like 60 damage, i buy one with 250 damage and fastfirehate, lol, its fun for 5 or 10 minutes, after i get bored).

in die2hard all players can unlok guns, but, you need to play a lot(something like 1000 points per level, normal kill give to you only 1 point). in cod, you are forced to use certain weapon or equipment to unlock the others. its not fun. yes, these games are to nob friend(perfect for new fps players, kids or very casual players), but, I think this is not the public of begone(maybe playes which grew playing doom, quake, unreal, cs.1.6, tribes or others hard/competitive fps).

for this reason, i hate level up system or something similar. the interesting thing is that they are all equal, the factor that defines the winner is the player, not some stuffs like levels ups, unlockable equipment or something like it.

////
    maybe we can have separate servers(some with unlockable weapons game mode, and others with classic game mode).
    ///
    I'm just exposing my opinion, dialoguing, its not a order or something like that XD
    • 469 posts
    October 28, 2012 5:51 AM PDT
    Permanent weapons will stay permanent only till match end (10 rounds win). We just don't see other way to implement attachments, mounting them after every kill wouldn't work at all.
  • October 28, 2012 5:55 AM PDT
    Yeah!!
  • October 28, 2012 5:57 AM PDT
    One MP5 Only Pistoll xD
  • October 28, 2012 8:03 AM PDT
    man is so cool