Advertisement
Advertisement

Forums » Bugs & Support

Why is there a massive increase in the amount of hackers?

• 73 posts
    January 14, 2014 12:05 PM PST
    Deleted Member said:
    No one has reported the jump / "fly" hack since mid-December, December 15th to be exact. Plugin reported being kicked after jumping three times while running / sprinting on December 20th. http://www.nplay.com/forums/topic/17686/limited-jumping-bug Hacks list: Grenade Restarting rounds Aimbot Speed One-shot kill Infinite ammo Infinite health Infinite money Any more?
    • Permanent round timing manipulation on the server till reboot. So the server does not play, no rounds start and rounds cut off in the middle of the game
    • Teleportation via lagging everyone else
    • Entering objects by wallhacks (boxes, structures)
    • Leaving maps and camping outside
    • Skydiving kill hack (fly hack i think)
    • Texture hacks (Eagle eye)

This post was edited by SynThesis at January 15, 2014 10:58 AM PST
    • 105 posts
    January 17, 2014 3:47 PM PST
    Kevin91x said:
    GamerJoe said:
    Minus1 said:

BeGone 1.8.3.2 - Maintenance

Posted by Dmage August 7

- Anti-hack features

- Performance optimization features

~5 months since the last maintenance

Indeed. It looks like the developers stopped working at the game, because glitches I reported over 8 months ago are still all there. I don't know why, but I think the hackers and glitchers are just too smart for the developers and the developers have given up.

Also I think the team is way too small too maintain the game. I already see it by the fact only 1 person (Dmage) can ban users. Can you imagine that? Thousands of users and only 1 person that can ban users. Somehow that sounds as if his first name is Brain :)

It seems like it GamerJoe, however, hackers are basically right now taking over BeGone. BeGone has lots of exploits for hackers able to crack through the "anti-hack" barrier that the developers created. Therefore, there is a massive increase of hackers. Before, we didn't have the "mass" increase of hackers. I remembered there was only one hack that was released, and it got patched afterwards within a few ... months or so. Like said, don't give up hope on BeGone :P

yes i definetly agree with kevin

it does say "anti hack"
    but there is a "mass" increase of hackers

like i saw 5 different hackers in 1 day 

• January 17, 2014 6:47 PM PST
    Today anyone can be a hacker here.
    • 4731 posts
    January 17, 2014 8:51 PM PST
    Why is there an increase in amount of hackers?
    Because Chuck Norris couldn't kill 'em all and Ash Ketchum couldn't catch 'em all.
    • 45 posts
    March 11, 2014 4:13 PM PDT
    @Shepard97

Where are most of the other developers and mods anyway? Seems like you, mrGrape and Surgeon are the only ones running amok.
    • 863 posts
    March 11, 2014 9:25 PM PDT
    Woodchip said:
    @Shepard97 Where are most of the other developers and mods anyway? Seems like you, mrGrape and Surgeon are the only ones running amok.

Simple truth is to check the topic dates and not bump old topics :/

I mean, it's explained well that there are a massive population of hacks that are produced on YouTube and some other popular website for hacks that created this "Increased number of hackers"

This post was edited by Kevin91x at March 11, 2014 9:27 PM PDT
    • 45 posts
    March 12, 2014 2:23 PM PDT
    @Kevin91x

Well obviously. I'm just asking where the other moderators are. If the ones not really "appearing" are really working on a patch for this game, I'd like to know the progress on it to be assured that there IS ACTUALLY an update coming out for this game in the future. To be honest though, I believe the current moderators are covering for their absence; that is just my opinion.

BTW, I felt it necessary to revive this topic by posting my opinion on it because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one asking these questions.
    • 672 posts
    March 14, 2014 3:12 PM PDT

Melee and speed hacks are back. I haven't seen anyone (unregistered player) using those until today.

This post was edited by Minus1 at March 14, 2014 3:12 PM PDT
  • March 14, 2014 3:26 PM PDT
    For Now, hackers have been decreasing, there was a site which people were sharing the hacks, and now if you look at the hacks you have to pay 50 coins for it to hack but before it was free, since Dmage have sorted the issue out now hackers must pay 50 coins just to hack.

However, there are hackers which use Cheat Engine, and Dmage hasn't banded the cheat engine hacks, many people use cheat engine to hack for example ZainSlimShady, he also used cheat engine hacks which led him being successful in the game however, since we found out no one has been trusting him for the past month or 2.

You can take look at W-a-r- m- e- r -i- s- e and try using hacks for W- a- r- -m-e- r- I- s- e, but when you try hacking it automatically stops the user from hacking and if BeGone can do the same that will be great but as I already said there are less hackers now, but we want 0 hackers in BeGone

Ban The Hackers!
  • March 19, 2014 2:59 PM PDT
    People are find new hack dummies
    • 863 posts
    March 19, 2014 4:51 PM PDT
    KillerMagic1 said:
    People are find new hack dummies

Even though they find new hacks, I'm aware that NPlay is just going to step up and take it down and to find it and patch it. I mean, I think most of all of the search-able "hacks" that are exploited in Cheat Engine has been already patched. Since it's quite noticeable if you have the address line of the "hex/ed code" that is being changed .. well uhm on the unity project file that Proton might've been working on. Like even so, there isn't much of a massive increase of hackers anymore, I mean really .. its just been decreasing since probably NPlay communicated with a hacking website that were releasing their hacks for free are now listing them as being paid. Due to the large amount of people ruining the game.

• 45 posts
    March 20, 2014 3:15 PM PDT
    So really???? I just logged on today, and out of ten sample games (mind you, they were all in a row), I encountered 4 hackers. 4!!!!!!!!!! If Dmage gave two craps about this game, they would be gone by now. Can an actual moderator PLEASE tell us where the others are instead of feeding us the same line of bullcrap every time?!
  • March 24, 2014 10:08 AM PDT
    Og hacker publish begone's source code meaning hackers can edit things expose flaws in begone.
    • 190 posts
    March 24, 2014 8:10 PM PDT
    Deleted Member said:
    No one has reported the jump / "fly" hack since mid-December, December 15th to be exact. Plugin reported being kicked after jumping three times while running / sprinting on December 20th. http://www.nplay.com/forums/topic/17686/limited-jumping-bug Hacks list: Grenade Restarting rounds Aimbot Speed One-shot kill Infinite ammo Infinite health Infinite money Any more?
    TRY TO GO TO "REPOTING HACKERS"
    • 94 posts
    March 27, 2014 11:46 AM PDT
    People these days just take the fun out of games, what happened to virus hacks? :<