Advertisement
Advertisement

Forums » Clans

|[SaS]| Special Operations Team

    • 203 posts
    December 24, 2013 5:38 AM PST

    |[SaS]| Special Operations Team










     

     Clan Owner :
    http://www.nplay.com/profile/TURKEY64KOMANDO




    RULES
     


    - One Clan
    - No Hacking
    - No Spamming
    - Account for at least 3 months
    - No Racism
      










    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = 
    BB LINK =
    Best Map =
    Best Gun =
    Bad Map =
    Bad Gun =
    Why SaS =
    Old Account =
    Clan History = 
    Total Kill =


    Application for Helpers:
    - Open Your Profil


    - Add TURKEY64KOMANDO


    -|Ranks|-

    =General=

    Owner of the clan. Creates the clan forum, clan discussion, clan battles and recruit members.


    =Sergeant=

    Manage the clan forum. Answers the post of the players who wants to join the clan and recruit members.


    =Captain=

    Test members who will be tested.


    =Liuetenant=

    Assistant for creating the clan battles.


    =Private=

    Train members who are not yet really pro.

     




    This post was edited by TURKEY64KOMANDO at July 22, 2014 8:25 AM PDT
  • December 24, 2013 3:42 PM PST
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/LPAO1603
    BB LINK = I have
    Best Map = Courtyard
    Best Gun = Crane
    Bad Map = ------------
    Bad Gun =--------------
    Why SaS = a great team that I see
    Old Account =In the great battles of life, the first step to victory is the desire to win
    Clan History = ---------
    Total Kill = 350
  • December 25, 2013 12:14 AM PST
    nplay profile link: http://www.nplay.com/profile/Compostion
    bb link: creating
    best map: warehouse
    best gun: mp5
    best map: warehouse
    best gun: mp5
    why SaS: cause im assassin soldier
    old account: im extrime soldier of sas
    clan history: i want to join this clan
    total kill:625
    • 70 posts
    December 25, 2013 7:34 PM PST
    bb link: creating
    best map: warehouse
    best gun: mp5
    best map: warehouse
    best gun: mp5
    why SaS: cause im assassin soldier
    old account: im extrime soldier of sas
    clan history: i want to join this clan
    total kill:625
    • 41 posts
    December 25, 2013 8:27 PM PST
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/Dinajokjok
    BB LINK =none
    Best Map =crane
    Best Gun =m4a1
    Bad Map =none
    Bad Gun =none
    Why SaS =because this clan is pro
    Old Account =none
    Clan History = USSR
    Total Kill =1556
  • December 26, 2013 5:37 AM PST
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/xNuclear
    BB LINK = none yet
    Best Map = all
    Best Gun = all
    Bad Map = none
    Bad Gun = none
    Why SaS = i need a serious clan with powerfull skill to conquer servers and die for the team
    Old Account = xrayz,notbad,IRisinqZ,notag,ellyonz.
    Clan History = AG,SZ,btl,BK,9um,
    Total Kill = 1400
  • December 26, 2013 6:50 AM PST
    xNuclear said:
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/xNuclear BB LINK = none yet Best Map = all Best Gun = all Bad Map = none Bad Gun = none Why SaS = i need a serious clan with powerfull skill to conquer servers and die for the team Old Account = xrayz,notbad,IRisinqZ,notag,ellyonz. Clan History = AG,SZ,btl,BK,9um, Total Kill = 1400

    add me. i'll test you. and we will do survey.

  • December 26, 2013 6:54 AM PST
    LPAO1603 said:
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/LPAO1603 BB LINK = I have Best Map = Courtyard Best Gun = Crane Bad Map = ------------ Bad Gun =-------------- Why SaS = a great team that I see Old Account =In the great battles of life, the first step to victory is the desire to win Clan History = --------- Total Kill = 350

    the request was not available. sorry. Try again after 3 months

  • December 26, 2013 6:55 AM PST
    Dinajokjok said:
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/Dinajokjok BB LINK =none Best Map =crane Best Gun =m4a1 Bad Map =none Bad Gun =none Why SaS =because this clan is pro Old Account =none Clan History = USSR Total Kill =1556

    the request was not available. sorry. Try again after 2 months

  • December 26, 2013 6:58 AM PST
    antwaun778899 said:
    bb link: creating best map: warehouse best gun: mp5 best map: warehouse best gun: mp5 why SaS: cause im assassin soldier old account: im extrime soldier of sas clan history: i want to join this clan total kill:625

    the request was not available. sorry. Try again after 3 months

  • December 26, 2013 6:59 AM PST
    Composition said:
    nplay profile link: http://www.nplay.com/profile/Compostion bb link: creating best map: warehouse best gun: mp5 best map: warehouse best gun: mp5 why SaS: cause im assassin soldier old account: im extrime soldier of sas clan history: i want to join this clan total kill:625

    the request was not available. sorry. Try again after 3 months

    • 10 posts
    December 26, 2013 8:06 AM PST
    TURKEY64KOMANDO said:

    |[SaS]| Special Operations Team





     

     

     

     

                               

                                24.12.2013 Created SaS



     Clan Owners :
    http://www.nplay.com/profile/TURKEY64KOMANDO

    http://www.nplay.com/profile/SiYaH





    Clan Structure

    Serious and reliable. This is the second most important rule of clan. Clan remarkable.

     

                                 Stronger over time.Has a strong infrastructure.We will be a legend short time. A Hash -

     

                                 A Bliss-as a RED. We want to be a long-term clan. Powerful.



     



    SaS those who want to:

    RULES 

    - One Clan
    - No Hacking
    - No Spamming
    - Account for at least 3 months
    - No Racism
      




     

    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = 
    BB LINK =
    Best Map =
    Best Gun =
    Bad Map =
    Bad Gun =
    Why SaS =
    Old Account =
    Clan History = 
    Total Kill =



    Application for Helpers:

    - Open Your Profil


    - Add TURKEY64KOMANDO

    -Add SIYAH 








    NO ABUSE
    NO INSULT
    NO RACISM
    NO HACK
    NO SPAM


     






    We are currently looking for clan wars. If you are interested in fighting SaS, we recommend you to go to our

    SaS forum and post all informations there.

    We accept 2v2, 4v4 & 6v6.
     
    Clan Link: http://www.nplay.com/group/267 


    • 7 posts
    December 26, 2013 12:53 PM PST
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/Gamerz95
    BB LINK =black berry
    Best Map =warehouse
    Best Gun =lastick
    Bad Map =courtyard
    Bad Gun =pistol sriya
    Why SaS =sas like eat chicken
    Old Account =chicken chop
    Clan History = mama papa clan
    Total Kill =999999m
    • 1 posts
    December 26, 2013 5:57 PM PST
    can i join please, im actually pretty good ._.
    • 1 posts
    December 26, 2013 6:48 PM PST
    can i join please, i had experience with blackninja
  • December 26, 2013 10:28 PM PST
    Keenbladecorps3 said:
    can i join please, i had experience with blackninja

    the request was not available. sorry. Try again after 3 months

  • December 26, 2013 10:29 PM PST
    blackninja36 said:
    can i join please, im actually pretty good ._.

    the request was not available. sorry. Try again after 1 year.

  • December 26, 2013 10:30 PM PST
    Gamerz95 said:
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/Gamerz95 BB LINK =black berry Best Map =warehouse Best Gun =lastick Bad Map =courtyard Bad Gun =pistol sriya Why SaS =sas like eat chicken Old Account =chicken chop Clan History = mama papa clan Total Kill =999999m

    the request was not available. sorry. Try again after 3 months.

    • 1 posts
    December 27, 2013 12:58 AM PST
    NPLAY PROFİLİ LİNK =http://www.nplay.com/profile/XxKaraLordXx
    Bad Harita = Tower
    Bad Gun = MP5
  • December 27, 2013 1:10 AM PST
    XxKaraLordXx said:
    NPLAY PROFİLİ LİNK =http://www.nplay.com/profile/XxKaraLordXx Bad Harita = Tower Bad Gun = MP5

    üzgünüm kara başvurun tüm sorular yanıtlanmadığı ve üyeliğnin ise yeni olduğu anlaşıldığı için reddedilmiştir. 3 ay sonra tekrar başvurabilirsin.

    • 286 posts
    December 27, 2013 4:05 AM PST
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/sameto123
    BB LINK =black bery
    Best Map =turkey
    Best Gun =MP5
    Total Kill =525
    • 6 posts
    December 27, 2013 4:21 AM PST

    bacho1234

  • December 27, 2013 4:36 AM PST
    sameto123 said:
    NPLAY PROFILE LİNK = http://www.nplay.com/profile/sameto123 BB LINK =black bery Best Map =turkey Best Gun =MP5 Total Kill =525

    uygun bulunmadı. 3 ay sonra tekrar dene.

  • December 27, 2013 4:37 AM PST
    bacho1234 said:

    bacho1234

    What is the purpose.

    • 44 posts
    December 27, 2013 7:44 AM PST
    lütfen gat